The annual Classic Motor Show brings together the UK Classic Motoring Industry with tens of thousands of UK based and International classic owner/enthusiasts, all under one roof at the UK’s premier exhibition centre - The NEC Birmingham.
Proven, year on year, to provide the single best opportunity in the UK market, the show now invites exhibitor entries for 2013.
The Classic Motor Show offers:
- The biggest and most significant exhibition audience in the UK Classic market
- Proven high-spending trends
- Show audience value to the industry in excess of £40 million per annum
- Attendee socio-economic grade ABC1 (80%), gender 90% male, average household income £60,000
- 76% of our visitors own classic cars. 38% own two or more classics and nearly 10% own between four and fifteen classic cars.
- 71% of our visitors also own 2 or more modern cars per household
- Average number of cars (combined modern and classic) per visitor household is 3.6
- Strong historical car sales at show especially in the £20K - £65K sector
- 44% of visitors will be buying a classic car within the next 3 years – that’s about 260 £million worth of classic car sales
- 17% of attendees visit specifically to see what classic cars are available to buy at the show
- 49% of our visitors are looking to buy a new, modern car in the next three years
- 31% will purchase their modern car brand new – that’s approx 250 £million worth of new car sales
- Restoration service providers showcasing their expertise at CMS gain new commissions
- 24% of attending classic car owners leave all the work on their classic cars to professionals
- 38% employ some professional help, 33% do all work on their cars themselves
- Core to your market, your products, your services
- Visitors come from all over the UK, Europe and even further afield
Please contact Nick Pratt to discuss your stand or sponsorship opportunities on 020 7384 8142 or email Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org.