The Classic Infotainment System has been designed by Jaguar Land Rover Classic experts specifically for single DIN classic vehicles with negative earth electrics. The product range includes universal Classic Infotainment System for any make classic vehicle, Jaguar Classic Infotainment System in a choice of black or chrome faceplate and choice of black or silver for Land Rover classic models.
This new range perfectly fits the interior design of classic cars and it’s packed with modern technology. The key features include:
- Satellite Navigation
- DAB/DAB+ and AM/FM radio
- Bluetooth connectivity (hands-free calls and music streaming)
- Smartphone integration
- 3.5’’ digital touchscreen
- 4 x 45 watt digital amplifier
You now have a chance to win the Classic Infotainment System of your choice during the Classic Motor Show 2018. To enter the Prize Draw simply visit Jaguar Land Rover Classic stand during the show opening hours, speak to the Classic team and enter the Prize Draw by registering your interest and providing your name, email address and contact number. The winner will be contacted via email after the show.
For more information about the Classic Infotainment System and the Prize Draw visit the Jaguar Land Rover Classic stand and speak to the Classic team.
This product is available at jaguarclassicparts.com and from your local Jaguar Land Rover Retailer.
Jaguar Land Rover Classic Motor Show 2018 Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting an entry to the Jaguar Land Rover Classic Infotainment System Classic Motor Show 2018 Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the use of your name and likeness in conjunction with the Prize Draw and in particular the publication of any list of names and publicity for the winner as explained further in these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is promoted by Land Rover Limited, registered in England and Wales, registered office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry CV3 4LF, England, Company No. 1672070 (the “Promoter”).
3. These Terms and Conditions apply so far as the law permits so please read them carefully before entering.
Can I enter the Prize Draw?
4. The Prize Draw is free to enter (no purchase necessary).
5. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents (excluding the Channel Islands and Isle of Man) aged 18 or over on 10th September 2017 or to residents under 18 who have obtained the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter this Prize Draw.
6. The following individuals will not be eligible to enter the Prize Draw:
a. anyone involved with the operation, promotion or administration of this Prize Draw, including those assisting at the event during the Prize Draw Period; and/or
b. any employees, agents or suppliers of the Promoter and its family and its associated companies or retailer network.
How to enter
7. The Prize Draw opens on 9 November 2018 and will close on 11 November 2018 during the Classic Motor Show event opening hours (the “Prize Draw Period”). Any entries received after this time will not be considered valid and will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
8. To enter, simply visit the Jaguar Land Rovr Classic stand at Classic Motor Show (details available from the Promoter’s staff and maps provided on the days). Once at the Jaguar Land Rover Classic stand an entrant must register interest to receive more information about the Classic Infotainment System. Entrants should provide their name, email address and contact number.
9. Only entries received during the course of the Prize Draw Period and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be eligible for entry into the Prize Draw.
10. Only one entry per person is permitted for the Prize Draw. Multiple entries will be ineligible.
11. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this Prize Draw. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
12. If, for any reason, an interruption, fault or site failure occurs, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for inability to enter or for incomplete or late entries and any such entries will not be considered valid.
13. The prize is available to one (1) winner and will consist of the choice of either a universal, Jaguar or Land Rover Land branded Classic Infotainment System (the “Prize”). The winner is able to choose the universal product for any classic car (one faceplate finish) or brand and style of the Prize, which will offer a choice of black or chrome faceplate finishes for Jaguar or a choice of black or silver brushed aluminium for Land Rover, subject to availability.
14. All valid entries will be put into a pool on 11 September 2018, following the end of the Prize Draw Period. One (1) winner will be pulled at random. This process will be observed and verified by an independent observer. The selection process is final and therefore no correspondence will be entered into thereafter.
15. The winner will be contacted via email by the latest 30 November 2018. The winner will be contacted using the contact details supplied with the entry and the Promoter will not be responsible if the contact details supplied to it are incorrect.
16. The winner will be asked to confirm that they accept the Prize and the brand of the Prize they wish to receive. If the winner cannot be contacted within two (2) working days after the first attempt to contact them, then the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to offer the Prize to another entrant who will be selected at random. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winner.
17. If the Prize is not claimed by the winner, for any reason, it will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to pick an alternative winning entrant if the Prize is not claimed by this deadline an alternative winning entrant will be selected at random. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winner.
18. If the Promoter subsequently discovers the winner is ineligible, has breached these Terms and Conditions or is suspected of engaging in any other foul play or unethical conduct then the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) not to award the Prize to that entrant and award the Prize to another entrant who will be selected at random. No alternative prize will be awarded to the original winner.
19. If the Prize offered is delayed, unavailable, cancelled or suspended due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter has the right, but is not obliged to, offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the face value of the Prize. The winner will not be entitled to any monetary equivalent or compensation for any costs or expenses incurred or in connection with taking up the Prize.
20. The Prize will be sent by first class signed for Royal Mail and will be sent to the winner no later than 31 December 2018. In the event that the Prize offered is delayed due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter will not be held liable for such delay.
21. There is no cash or credit alternative and the Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and is not for resale.
22. In all circumstances, the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter nor its respective group companies, or its affiliates, agents, officers or employees will be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this Prize Draw or as a result of an entrant’s participation in it, participation in any activities or as a result of the winning entrant winning, collecting, using or enjoying the Prize, or if the Prize Draw does not run as planned. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of any party listed in this clause 23 for (a) death or personal injury caused by their negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for them to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability.
24. The Promoter may change these Terms and Conditions or cancel the Prize Draw at their absolute discretion and without incurring liability as a result unless the Prize has been awarded.
25. These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising therefrom shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The parties agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the Prize Draw including non-contractual claims.
Rules for Prize Draw
26. You agree that by entering this Prize Draw, you will comply with:
a. the terms and conditions of the Prize Draw as set out in these Terms and Conditions, and all applicable laws and regulations. Entries which are found or suspected to violate such laws and/or regulations and/or any third party rights will be disqualified from the Prize Draw and the Prize will be forfeited; and
b. all applicable rules and regulations, as are applicable.
Use of Prize Draw entries and Personal Data
27. By entering the Prize Draw you agree that the Promoter (and its agents, contractors and group members on its behalf), may process, store, distribute and/ or use the information (including personal data) you provide in your Prize Draw entry and in the process of entering:
a. to enable them to administer your entry in the Prize Draw, including deciding whether it accords with these Terms and Conditions;
b. to notify you if you are the winning entrant of the Prize Draw. If you are the winning entrant then your name and country may be published including, without limitation, on the official Prize Draw site, the Promoter’s own website and/or that of the Promoter (e.g. at www.landrover.com), in other promotional materials and/or publications associated with the Prize Draw and/or notified on request to members of the public;
c. to share with organisations assisting with the conduct of the Prize Draw and fulfilment of the Prize.
28. By entering, the winner agrees to participate in any publicity or promotional activities as may be reasonably required by the Promoter with no recompense. Further the Promoter reserves the right to use the name and county of the winner in any publicity relating to the Prize Draw.
To find out the name of the winner please send your request by e-mail, after 1 December 2018 (18.00 GMT) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.