AboutThe 1100 Club was formed in 1985 to cater for owners of the BMC 1100/1300 range of cars - known as the ADO16 - including Austin, Morris, Wolseley, MG, Riley, Vanden Plas and Innocenti. The aim of the club is to provide members with technical help, support and information and to keep as many examples of the BMC 1100 and 1300 on the road for as long as possible. Although based in the UK, the club enjoys an international following with members in Europe, USA and Asia as well as New Zealand and Australia.
Join the 1100 Club for......
- Six issues of the club's magazine, 'Idle Chatter', each year - a full colour, 44 page A4 sized paper publication (with PDF version) that has been highly commended at the Classic and Sports Car Club Awards at the NEC Classic Car Show for three years in a row before winning the award in 2018
- Access to members' area of the 1100 Club website, containing PDFs of every Idle Chatter ever produced since 1985, a fully searchable database of technical articles, part numbers and a wide range of scanned manuals and technical documents
- Prompt technical and spares advice via our helplines
- A UK National Rally and other regional shows, eg a Spring Show and an Autumn Gathering
- A network of local meetings and area contacts
- Discounts from major classic car insurance companies
- Member discounts from other organisations and suppliers eg Ex-Pressed Steel Panels and Krown Rustproofing
- Helping with key projects that help to keep 1100s on the road, including investment in key parts remanufacture such as exhaust systems and front wings
- Helping to preserve key pieces of 1100/1300 heritage eg the Skeleton estate car, restored by 1100 Club members during 2016