HERO ARRIVE & DRIVE A CLASSIC CAR EXPERIENCE
Ever dreamed of getting behind the wheel of an stunning classic motor? We're giving you the chance to make this dream a reality courtesy of HERO Events. Seven of HERO’s Arrive & Drive fleet are available for you to take for a 4 mile spin around the NEC. If you don't feel confident about driving one of the most iconic cars in motoring history or you don’t have a licence, no need to worry, one of their dedicated team will be more than happy to take you for a passenger ride.
The cars available for 2018 are...
Group A Cars
Driver - £65 | Passenger - £32
- 1968 Jaguar E Type Series 1.5 FHC 4200cc, Right Hand Drive
- 1990 Lancia Delta Integrale Martini 2000cc, Left Hand Drive
- 1958 MGA Roadster 1800cc, Left Hand Drive
Group B Cars
Driver - £47 | Passenger - £32
- 1966 Triumph TR4A 2100cc, Left Hand Drive
- 1975 MGB Roadster 1800cc, Right Hand Drive
- 1969 Lancia Fulvia Sport Zagato 1300cc, Left Hand Drive
- 1957 TR3 2000cc, Left Hand Drive
For the following times
- Friday 10:20pm – 4:40pm
- Saturday 10am – 5:20pm
- Sunday 10am – 4:40pm
Tickets for HERO Arrive & Drive a Classic Car Experience don't include entry to the show, so you were required to purchase your show entry ticket separately.
Terms & Conditions:
By purchasing an Arrive & Drive a Classic Car you are excepting these Terms & Conditions.
- Drivers have to be between 25 & 70 years of age to be covered by our Insurance Policy
- A full clean driving Licence must be produced on the day
- All drivers must sign an Indemnity Form on the day
- A Parental permission form must also be signed by a Parent or Guardian, on the day, of any passengers under the age of 17 booked on the ‘Drive me Option’.
- Please report to the reception desk, on the HERO Stand, at the Arrive & Drive a Classic Car at least 20 minutes before your booked time. Due to the scheduling of the drives a late arrival may mean you miss your slot. Although we will do our best to accommodate you if we physically run out of time you will forfeit your run. No refund will be available.
- Only the pre-booked driver will be allowed to drive on the day. Any name changes must be notified to us in writing through email@example.com
- All drivers and passengers must obey the instructions of the Tour Host, their instruction is final. Any one deemed to be driving with excessive speed or dangerously will be immediately halted and asked to leave. If your run is halted no refunds will be available.
- Arrive & Drive is operated by HERO Events Limited
- Clarion Events Limited acts as a ticket agent for HERO Events Limited who are owners and operators of Arrive & Drive a Classic Car.
Provided you meet the age restriction (25 – 70 years of age), you produce your full clean driving Licence on the day and sign our Indemnity Form, you will be covered by HERO's Comprehensive Insurance Policy. However, this is subject to an excess of £1,000 for Group B cars and £2,000 for Group A cars in the event of any damage that you have incurred.