Ever dreamed of getting behind the wheel of a stunning classic motor?
We're giving you the chance to make this dream a reality, courtesy of HERO Events. HERO’s Arrive & Drive fleet are available for you to take for a 4-mile spin around the NEC.
If you don't feel confident about driving one of the most iconic cars in motoring history yourself, or you don’t have a licence, no need to worry, one of their dedicated team will be more than happy to take you for a passenger ride.
This year we have 5 fantastic cars to choose from:
- Jaguar E-Type FHC 1968 (RHD)
- Lancia Delta Integrale Martini 1990 (LHD)
- Golf Gti Mk1 1983 (RHD)
- MGB Roadster 1977 (RHD)
- Triumph Tr4A 1966 (LHD)
Group A Cars: Driver - £65 | Passenger - £32
Group B Cars: Driver - £47 | Passenger - £32
Arrive & Drive slots are available between the following times.
Friday 1.00pm – 4:40pm
Saturday 10.00am – 5:20pm
Sunday 10.00am – 4:40pm
Tickets for HERO Arrive & Drive a Classic Car Experience don't include entry to the show, so you were required to purchase your show entry ticket separately.
Provided you meet the age restriction (25 – 70 years of age), you produce your full clean driving Licence on the day and sign our Indemnity Form, you will be covered by HERO's Comprehensive Insurance Policy. However, this is subject to an excess of £1,000 for Group B cars and £2,000 for Group A cars in the event of any damage that you have incurred.
Terms & Conditions:
By purchasing an Arrive & Drive a Classic Car you are excepting these Terms & Conditions.
- Drivers have to be between 25 & 70 years of age to be covered by our Insurance Policy
- A full clean driving Licence must be produced on the day
- All drivers must sign an Indemnity Form on the day
- A Parental permission form must also be signed by a Parent or Guardian, on the day, of any passengers under the age of 17 booked on the ‘Drive me Option’.
- Please report to the reception desk, on the HERO Stand, at the Arrive & Drive a Classic Car at least 20 minutes before your booked time. Due to the scheduling of the drives a late arrival may mean you miss your slot. Although we will do our best to accommodate you if we physically run out of time you will forfeit your run. No refund will be available.
- Only the pre-booked driver will be allowed to drive on the day. Any name changes must be notified to us in writing through firstname.lastname@example.org
- All drivers and passengers must obey the instructions of the Tour Host, their instruction is final. Any one deemed to be driving with excessive speed or dangerously will be immediately halted and asked to leave. If your run is halted no refunds will be available.
- Arrive & Drive is operated by HERO Events Limited
- Clarion Events Limited acts as a ticket agent for HERO Events Limited who are owners and operators of Arrive & Drive a Classic Car.