HERO ARRIVE & DRIVE A CLASSIC CAR EXPERIENCE
Giving visitors chance to get behind the wheel of an iconic classic car at the show courtesy of HERO Events. Eight of HERO’s Arrive & Drive fleet were available for you to take for a 4 mile spin around the NEC. If you didn’t feel confident about driving one of the most iconic cars in motoring history or you don’t have a licence, don’t worry, you could've opted to be taken on a passenger ride instead.
Group A Cars - 2017 price: £63.00
- 1968 Jaguar E Type Series 1.5 FHC 4200cc, Right Hand Drive
- 1990 Lancia Delta Integrale Martini 2000cc, Left Hand Drive
Group B Cars - 2017 price: £45.00
- 1966 Triumph TR4A 2100cc, Left Hand Drive
- 1975 MGB Roadster 1800cc, Right Hand Drive
- 1961 Alfa Romeo Guilietta Spider 1300cc Left Hand Drive
- 1969 Lancia Fulvia Sport Zagato 1300cc, Left Hand Drive
- 1958 MGA Roadster 1800cc, Left Hand Drive
Passenger Ride - 2017 price: £30.00
The Arrive & Drive sessions were available
- On the hour
- Ten past the hour
- Twenty past the hour
- Half past the hour
- Twenty to the hour
For the following times
- Friday 12pm – 5:30pm
- Saturday 10am – 5:30pm
- Sunday 10am – 2pm
Tickets for HERO Arrive & Drive a Classic Car Experience don't include entry to the show, so you were required to purchase your show entry ticket separately.
Terms & Conditions:
By purchasing an Arrive & Drive a Classic Car you are excepting these Terms & Conditions.
- Drivers have to between 25 & 70 years of age to be covered by our Insurance Policy
- A full clean driving Licence must be produced on the day
- All drivers must sign an Indemnity Form on the day
- A Parental permission form must also be signed by a Parent or Guardian, on the day, of any passengers under the age of 17 booked on the ‘Drive me Option’.
- Please report to the reception desk, on the HERO Stand, at the Arrive & Drive a Classic Car at least 20 minutes before your booked time. Due to the scheduling of the drives a late arrival may mean you miss your slot. Although we will do our best to accommodate you if we physically run out of time you will forfeit your run. No refund will be available.
- Only the pre -booked driver will be allowed to drive on the day. Any name changes must be notified to us in writing through firstname.lastname@example.org
- All drivers and passengers must obey the instructions of the Tour Host, their instruction is final. Any one deemed to be driving with excessive speed or dangerously will be immediately halted and asked to leave. If your run is halted no refunds will be available.
- Arrive & Drive is operated by HERO Events Limited
- Clarion Events Limited acts as a ticket agent for HERO Events Limited who are owners and operators of Arrive & Drive a Classic Car.
Provided you meet the age restriction (25 – 70 years of age), you produce your driving Licence on the day and sign our Indemnity Form, you will be covered by HERO's Comprehensive Insurance Policy. However, this is subject to an excess of £1,000 for Group 1 cars and £2,000 for Group 2 cars in the event of any damage that you have incurred.