Silverstone Auctions offers a fantastic catalogue of 100+ classics, sports cars and historic motorbikes, alongside an array of collectable luxury watches and automobilia, during their two-day show auction.
While we are running an Online Edition of the Show this year Silverstone Auctions will be running the auction from 1pm on Friday 13 and Saturday 14 November. The lots can be explored through their online catalogue.
Next year we will return to the NEC where you can come along and feel the excitement of bidding on the unique lots, either by placing your own bid or watching the spectacle after you have browsed the offerings. Show goers will then be able to appreciate all the cars and collectables in person during auction viewing hours and enjoy the dramatic live auctions over the show weekend.
Looking to buy? Here's what's on OfferWhether you’re a fan of Aston Martin, Porsche, BMW, Lamborghini, Ford or Ferraris you can find something to aspire to on the auction block. Below are some of the latest additons to this years line up.
Why sell your car at auctionConsigments for the November auction have closed but if you are considering selling a car at auction here are some key reasons why you should do it with Silverstone Auctions in the future:
- It is one of Silverstone Auctions biggest sales with over £4.2 million worth of classic cars sold last year
- The shows audience is large and relevant, made up of classic car enthusiasts to showcase your car to, plus Silverstone Auctions have buyers from all over the world who bid on the phone and online
- The fees are competitive - your entry fee of £250 +VAT goes towards promoting your car, its catalogue entry, including photography
- Recieve world-wide marketing from high profile magazines to international classic car websites and extensive PR coverage
How to sell your car at auctionIf you are interested in including your car at Silverstone Auctions' sale follow this step-by-step guide to submit an entry.
- Contact Silverstone Auctions with basic information on make, model, year, mileage and condition of the car
- If the car is appropriate for the sale there will be a follow-up conversation and valuation
- Valuation is achieved with input from yourself and Silverstone Auctions team of knowledgable and experienced consignors
- Upon the agreement of the valuation and T&C’s, your car is entered
- Silverstone Auctions' in-house photographer will capture your classic with the images used to promote the sale
- Promotion includes a place in the catalogue, PR coverage, magazines, social media and third party listings (subject to submission date)
- All enquiries are managed by your consignor who has taken the time to get to know all there is about your car
- At the sale, Silverstone Auctions have a valeting team to keep your classic looking its best