Glenfinnan Classic Car Four-Post Parking and Maintenance Lift
The Glenfinnan Classic car Parking Lift (Supplied with a set of three Drip trays) is smaller than the standard multifunctional lift that was specially designed by Strongman to suit smaller cars like sports cars and classic cars. Almost identical to its bigger brother the Bonar lift, and like the Bonar it is a dual purpose lift suited to both providing an extra parking space as well as allowing it to be used for light and routine maintenance.
As a Home Maintenance Lift, the four post design is one of the best known and reliable lift configurations, allowing the lift to be used for maintaining vehicles, with the optional jacking beam, as well as an optional mobility kit that allows the lift to be moved around the site.
Whilst being used it’s advisable to give some thought about how best to fill-in the centre section, there’s the option to buy plastic or metal infills. This is a great option if the car is used primarily as a Parking Lift but not that advisable if you also use the lift to carry out maintenance – those infill panels can be pretty heavy.
Another consideration is how flat is the floor. Ideally, the floor should be flat level and smooth but if that’s not possible then the design on this Bonar with its ladder rack system, can help a fair bit to getting the lifts set up and working well.
The adjustable locking ladder system allows you to change the locking interval positions of the platform height.
- Smaller than standard car lift that allows it to be installed in a wide range of domestic garages and smaller specialist garages and workshops.
- Ideal for home garages, workshops, car dealerships, car transport companies, and car storage facilities
- Suitable for smaller modern cars, sports cars and classics.
- Can be freestanding or fixed to the floor
- Mechanical ladder lock system provides long term parking security