Formed in 1980 by a small group of enthusiasts, The Ford RS Owners Club has grown into an International Car Club catering for all RS Models Built by Ford since 1968. Members of the club are involved in many branches of Motorsport and we have a very high standard of Concours Competition within our ranks.
The Club is run by the Members for the Members with a strong committee of dedicated enthusiasts. With membership of approx 4,000, the Club runs an office provision contactable via the phone and open Monday to Saturday between 9am and 5pm to handle any general enquires about the club.
To learn more about memberships, please visit our membership page. The RS Owners Club is all about enthusiasts and passion for the Blue Oval, therefore you do not need to own an RS to be a member, we are all into performance and standard cars.
The RSOC is probably the best source of information on your RS World Wide and in addition has an excellent classified section to locate RS Cars.
The Club has a very active summer events schedule with local groups holding Regional Concours events the length of the Country, whether you enjoy looking at excellent standard or modified RS Cars, into the sound system scene, require performance parts or auto jumble, the regional shows make a great day out for the family or enthusiast alike.
There are also Circuit Track Days, allowing you to test your RS off the public highway. Don't forget our biggest event, National Day, held each season.
We are justifiably proud of our Award Winning Club Magazine. The Bimonthly A4 colour format is packed with information on the Club, technical help, local group news, all the latest RS information and the all important feed back from the members through the letters page.
The Benefits of Membership with the RSOC:
- Not just for Owners!
- Value for Money Joining Pack.
- Invite Only Events
- Discounted Event and Track Day Events
- Exclusive Insurance Schemes organised with leading British Insurers.
- Discounts on RAC Membership.
- Fuel Discount Scheme
- Unique Colour Magazine 'RALLYE NEWS'. Including Buyers Guides, Great editorials on RS cars, Spotlight on Members cars, Local Group News and Regional Show Concours Results, Up to date Events listing, Readers Letters, Owners Gallery, Classified Section containing Cars and Spare Parts for Sale, as well as a Wanted Section.
- Technical Advice is available from our dedicated RS Model Registrars who have great knowledge of their specific model, they can carry out Vehicle Valuations on your RS, as well as act a central focal point for all common queries, they welcome new resolutions to technical problems.
The Club boasts high quality exclusive merchandise hand chosen and designed with the Ford and Ford RSOC Brand at heart. The Club owns the rights to manufacture and sell Ford RSOC branded merchandise which is why we are able to bring creative new product to meet the demand of the clubs members. Why not take a look and treat yourself or a someone close to you to something not on the hight street but also sourced from local companies.
You can also find us online at:
AddressThe Ford RS Owners Club Ltd
BUCKINGHAM PO Box 2218