The Ginetta Owners' Club formed in the early 1970s to cater for all Ginetta owners and enthusiasts. Ginetta is one of Britains few remaining sports car builders, originally founded in 1958 by the four Walklett brothers, it is this year celebrating 65 years of continuous production now under the exciting stewardship of Lawrence Tomlinson. Based in Leeds the modern production facility has seen Ginetta return to the forefront of club motorsport with televised racing. The factory has also developed a range of LMP cars which have competed at the Le Mans 24hr race.
Hello and welcome to the Ginetta Owner's Club
We are a friendly group of enthusiasts who encourage anyone with an interest in the marque to join us.
We cater for all the complete range of classic Ginetta cars, from the G2 (unless you know the wherabouts of the G1) the giant slaying G4 and G12, the ever popular G15, the rare and exotic single seaters and the more road focussed G26 and Tora to the most recent racing cars.
We have an active motorsport scene with members competing in circuit racing, speed hillclimbs and sprints using numerous Ginetta models from standard road going to highly developed racing cars. For further assistance contact Competition Secretary
Each year we attend a range of classic car shows throughout the UK and members can have the opportunity to attend and get involved at every level, the majority of which permit members to gain entry for free. For further assistance contact Events Co-ordinator
Membership of the club enables access to its forum where all aspects of ownership can be found, from technical discussions and advice, events and meetings, club regalia through to irrelevant interests.
The Club is run by a Committee of true Ginetta enthusiasts whose aim is to preserve and further the Ginetta marque, we invite you to join us today!
Club membership benefits include:
- Access to the member's section of this website which includes the forum, technical articles/information, motorsport articles, original brochures and road test magazine articles.
- The Club's award-winning magazine - the Newsmag. (Includes access to the Newsmag archive downloads) Click to see example Newsmag
- Periodic e-mail newsletters
- Access to the Club's GRP Panel Service (See GRP Panels for full details)
- Contact with the Club's most valuable technical resource - its members.
Current membership for 2021/22 is just £30 per year.