- Survey Prize Draw
- Ticket Purchases and Event Attendance
- Ticket Discount Codes
- Ticket Credit Redemption
- Ticket Competitions
- Complimentary Ticket Codes
- Lancaster Insurance Pride of Ownership Competition
Terms and Conditions
Survey Prize Draw
- The Post Show Survey Prize Draw ("Prize Draw"), organised by Clarion Events Ltd ("Organiser") is open to visitors, traders and clubs who complete the online Post Show Survey before Friday 26 November 2021.
- A £100 Amazon voucher (“Prize”) is offered to one entered respondent for each Survey (Visitor and Trader/Club).
- The Prize is offered to a respondent selected at random from all the eligible entries.
- The Winners will be contacted in the week commencing 6 December via the email address supplied in their entry.
- In order to receive the Prize they must respond to the notification of their winning entry via email firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 16 December confirming their name and email address.
- The Prize will be issued as an electronic voucher in reply to the confirmation email.
- If the chosen winner does not respond to the notification by the given deadline a new winner will be chosen in the new year. In order to claim the Prize they will need to respond by the deadline given in the email.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. There is no cost to enter the Prize Draw.
Ticket Purchase and Event Attendance
- By attending the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery (the Show), you do so entirely at your own risk. Clarion Events Ltd (the Organisers) shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss to you, other than in respect of any injury or loss arising directly as a result of our own negligence. You agree to take full responsibility for your own safety, property, health and wellbeing during and after the event and, if unsure of your own ability or condition to attend, to take appropriate third party advice.
- Visitors will not be allowed admission to the Show without a valid ticket
- For attendees safety, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may conduct security searches
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain
- The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the Show due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets
- If alterations to the show dates are made as a result of COVID-19 ticket holders will be offered alternative dates, events or may be eligible to a refund
- Visitors must adhere to all safety measures put in place to protect attendees with regard to COVID-19. These currently includes providing an NHS COVID Pass on arrival. Ensure you have reviewed the lasted information on our Safety Measures page
- Ticket bookers are responsible for ensuring everyone in their party is aware of, and adheres to all terms and conditions including the safety measures
- The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the Show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor
- The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Show
- Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for marketing, broadcast or security purposes during the Show. By attending the Show, visitors authorise such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use their images, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit
- The sale of any articles in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises is strictly forbidden except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserves the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition
- All advance bookings are subject to a single transaction fee of £1.95. This fee is per transaction and not per ticket
- Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified
Ticket Discount Codes
Promotional discount codes are provided to our newsletter recipients and social media followers, and through our partners promotions. These codes are valid for tickets bought online. When you enter the code on the ticket booking form the page will reload to show the discounted rates.
Most promotional discount codes offer at least £2 off single day adult, child and family tickets, as well £2 off the multiday ticket options.
We provide all exhibiting Clubs with personalised codes that give their members £4 off single adult day tickets as well as £2 on the other tickets as outlined above. If you are a club member your organisation will be able to provide you will a code to benefit from this additional discount.
- Ticket competitions ("Competition") may be run via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter on the accounts of Exhibitors, Clubs, Publications or partner organisations ("Promoters") participating at the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery as agreed with Clarion Events Ltd ("Organisers")
- The prize consisted of a pair of day passes to the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery, ("Show") which can be taken on any one day of the upcoming event ("Prize").
- The Competition is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 16 or over except the Organisers or Promoters staff/employees, their close relatives or anyone connected with the Competition.
- Entries for the Competition can only be completed via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter through liking and commenting on the competition post as directed on the original Competition post.
- Entries submitted after the Competition closing time specified in the post will not be accepted.
- After the Competition period has closed one entrant will be selected by the Promoter to redeem the Prize ("Winner") and contacted soon after the competition closing date.
- The Winner will be issued with a code to redeem the Prize via the online ticket booking system.
- Prizes must be redeemed before midnight on Thursday prior to the Show opening.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable.
- Prizes do not include a car parking pass.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include Travel or any other expenses, and no cash alternative is available.
- By accepting the Prize the Winners accept and agree to be bound by the Show Ticket Purchase and Attendance Terms and Conditions.
- A complimentary ticket for the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery ("Show") admits one person on any one day of the Show period
- Complimentary tickets must be redeemed online via the booking form using the issued ticket code
- Complimentary tickets must be redeemed online
- Complimentary tickets/codes are not for resale and have no cash value
- All complimentary tickets are subject to the Ticket Purchase and Event Attendance Terms and Conditions
Lancaster Insurance Pride of Ownership Competition - Winners Prize Terms & Conditions
- The Lancaster Insurance Pride of Ownership Competition ("Competition"), organised by Clarion Events Ltd ("Organiser") takes place at the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery at the NEC, Birmingham Friday 12 November – Sunday 14 November 2021.
- Free classic car insurance, up to the value of £250, (“Winning Prize”) is offered by Lancaster Insurance Services (“Promoter”). Lancaster Insurance Services is a trading name of Insurance Factory Limited, registered in England (No. 02982445) with registered office address at 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 2QB.
- The Winning Prize is offered to the first place winner of the Lancaster Insurance Pride of Ownership (“Winner”). The Winner and two runner ups ("Runner up") will all receive trophies (Winner.
- The Winners must be residents of the United Kingdom and aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and eligibility may be required.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of the award. By accepting the Prize, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other instructions or terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail where they apply.
- The Winners will be announced at approximately 14:00 on Sunday 14 November 2021. The Prize is awarded conditionally upon the Winner’s acceptance.
- The Prize is valid for, and must be claimed within 1 year of being awarded. To redeem the Prize, Winners must email email@example.com with their vehicle registration number when their policy is due. A call back with an agent will then be arranged. Neither the Organiser nor the Promoter shall not be held responsible for non-delivery of the Prize or any failure by the Winner to take advantage of the Prize for any reason and no alternative will be provided. It is the Winners responsibility to get in touch with the Promoter in the way stated above.
- Neither the Organiser nor the Promoter accepts responsibility for entries submitted incorrectly or delayed, that do not comply with the terms and conditions.
- The Organiser and the Promoters decision as to entrants taking part and the Winners are final. No correspondence relating to the Competition will be entered into.
- The Organiser and the Promoters liability to the Winners for any direct, indirect or consequential damage or loss is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law and in particular they will have no liability to the Winner or to any other third party in respect of any issue which affects the quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Prize or any damage or loss resulting from making use of the Prize. Winners further accept that any replacement or substitution of the Prize is at the Organiser or Promoters sole discretion and they are under no obligation to do so.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. There is no cost to enter the Competition. The Winners agree not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
- By entering the Competition you consent to the Promoter’s use of your personal data for the purposes of administering the Prize but such personal data will not be shared with non-affiliated third parties.
- If you are the Winner or one of the Runners up, you may be required to take part in any post-competition publicity as reasonably required by the Organiser or the Promoter, which may include the publication of your name, photographs of you, video, and/or voice recordings. By accepting the Prize the Winners agree to this publicity being used as deemed appropriate by the Organiser and/or the Promoter.
- The Organiser and the Promoter agree to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) including any subordinate legislation made under it and any provision amending, superseding it or re-enacting it (whether with or without modification).
- The Organiser, reserves the right, at their discretion, to:
(i) Amend these terms and conditions; and
(ii) Disqualify any entrants who do not comply with these terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way; and
(iii) suspend or cancel the Competition at any time and without providing any prior notice, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control; and
(iv) substitute the Prize or any element of the Prize including the Prize value in the event that the Prize cannot be provided to the Winner.
- The Organiser cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, availability or functionality or otherwise or any other problem with any server, system, network or mobile operator or service provider or otherwise which may result in any registration not being properly logged, not recorded or recognised.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the Organiser or the Promoter’s liability for:
a) Death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
b) Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to clause 18 and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Organiser and the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons, the Winner, of property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize or any element of the Prize, any acts or omissions of its agents.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
- This Competition is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Lancaster Insurance Pride of Ownership Competition Entry & Voting Terms & Conditions
- The competition is presented in the spirit of like-minded enthusiasts coming together to celebrate their vehicles and entrants are asked to keep this in mind when joining the competition.
- A car can only be entered once in a three-year period for the physical competition. Any online versions are open to previous entrants and finalists.
- An owner can enter one car per year but must enter a different car each year.
- This is not a concours competition. However, Concours winning cars are welcome to enter but should not expect to be judged in the same way.
- This competition is open to private individuals only. Club members and traders are welcome to enter but must do so under their own name and are not allowed to promote their club or commercial business on their car or the display area.
- Owners are welcome to bring a limited amount of associated memorabilia to display with their cars but this is at their own risk. Clarion Events Ltd takes no responsibility for the safety and security of these items.
- Clarion Events Ltd will not contribute to any transportation or accommodation costs for entrants.
- While the owners can engage and campaign with other entrants and visitors, they are not allowed to bribe, coerce or vote on anyone else’s behalf.
- All voting must be completed at the event and in the Lancaster Insurance Pride of Ownership display area.
- Any form of intimidation, cheating, derogatory remarks or bad mouthing between the finalists is not tolerated and those involved will be disqualified and asked to leave.
- Votes will be counted and verified by Clarion Events Ltd and the organisers decision is final.