The MG Car Club is the original club for MG enthusiasts, based in the heart of MG country, Abingdon in Oxfordshire. We are a not for profit organisation, with nine staff, and a worldwide membership of 50,000 enthusiasts. We welcome every type of MG, from the very earliest MGs to the very latest EVs.
The MG Car Club was formed in 1930 by the MG factory, when in Abingdon, and has been providing top quality support for generations of MG owners ever since. Our strong factory connections mean we possess a wealth of historical material at our headquarters.
The Club’s Head Office, Kimber House on Cemetery Road, Abingdon, is situated on the edge of what was once the MG Car Company’s headquarters and factory – where Cecil Kimber (Managing Director from 1935-1945) and John Thornley (General Manager and subsequently Managing Director) successfully ran one of the world’s most well-known and well-respected spoirts car manufacturers.
If you’d like to know more about the MG Car Club, or are interested in joining the Club, please call 01235 55 55 52.
12 Cemetery Road