The Rover P4 Drivers' Guild is the only club that is dedicated to the support of the Rover 60, 75, 80, 90, 95, 100, 105, and 110 range of cars manufactured between 1949 and 1964.
The aim of the Guild is to help P4 owners to preserve their cars for regular use by assisting them to locate spares, literature, advice, competent mechanics and other services to keep their cars in a roadworthy condition. The Guild is a very friendly and inclusive club which welcomes owners of P4s irrespective of their cars being in concours or restoration condition.
The 1958 Rover P4/90 was rescued from a scrapyard in Somerset by a Mr Cabble who spent a lot of time restoring the chassis and running gear of the car. Unfortunately, the P4 spent a lot of time off th ...