About the experience
Sporting Bears Dream Rides offer passenger rides in stunning classic cars at the show. Their garage features a fantastic array of cars for you to enjoy a passenger ride on the open roads surrounding Birmingham’s NEC.
This is a unique and exciting experience where in return for a minimum donation to UK children's charities Sporting Bears will take you out for a 10 mile/20 minute passenger ride in the car of your dreams!
During this ride you will experience the thrill of a Ferrari, the sound of a Lamborghini or the simple joys of classic car from a bygone age.
With 1,500 members in the club, Sporting Bears will certainly have a car for everyone whether you love the classics, hot hatches or the acceleration of a supercar!
About Sporting Bears
Since Dream Rides began in 1989, the Sporting Bears have raised over £2.5 million in donations, including nearly £31,000 at the last show!
Sporting Bears is run on the generosity of its members and support of our partners who freely give their time, fuel, and maintenance of their cars to ensure that every penny donated by you goes directly to the UK children's charities.
Find out more about the Sporting Bears and their fantastic work for charity.
Cars available at the last show included:
- A Defender Works V8 provided by Jaguar Land Rover Classics to mark the 70th anniversary
- The latest Alpine A110, given five star reviews by motoring critics, this reincarnation is a truly stunning sports car
- The new Morgan Plus 6, the first new model in many years, with 335bhp, a top speed of 166mph and 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds
- The brand new Aston Martin DBS Superleggera capable of accelerating to 62mph in less than 3.6 seconds with a top speed of 211mph
- Plus a fantastic mix of cars from classic British sports cars, exotic supercars and tv stars including the Maserati 3200GT recently driven by Vicki Butler-Henderson on Fifth Gear
Below are a few short words from a couple of the charities supported last time...