This is a unique and exciting experience where in return for a minimum donation to UK children's charities Sporting Bears will take you out for a 10 mile/20 minute passenger ride in the car of your dreams!
During this ride you can experience the thrill of a Ferrari, the sound of a Lamborghini or the simple joys of classic car from a bygone age.
With 1,500 members in the club, Sporting Bears will certainly have a car for everyone, with around 100 to choose from each day, whether you love the classics, hot hatches or the acceleration of a supercar!
Sporting Bears club patron, Mike Brewer, will host a daily presentation each morning of the show to speak about the work Sporting Bears do and their fabulous cars.
No need to pre-book your experience, all bookings are made on the day at the show!
Highlights this year include
- 1915 Ford Model T
- Toyota Yaris GR4
- Aston Martin DBX
- Jaguar F-Type
- Alpine A110 Pure Auto
- Mclaren 650S Spider
- Ferrari 458 Italia 2dr Auto
- Ferrari F355 GTS 2dr
- Mercedes SL500 AMG
- A45S AMG
- Lanchester LD10 2dr sports coupe
- Daimler SP250
Some of the cars available at previous shows include
- A Defender Works V8 provided by Jaguar Land Rover Classics to mark the 70th anniversary
- The latest Alpine A110, given five star reviews by motoring critics, this reincarnation is a truly stunning sports car
- The new Morgan Plus 6, the first new model in many years, with 335bhp, a top speed of 166mph and 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds
- The brand new Aston Martin DBS Superleggera capable of accelerating to 62mph in less than 3.6 seconds with a top speed of 211mph
- Plus a fantastic mix of cars from classic British sports cars, exotic supercars and tv stars including the Maserati 3200GT recently driven by Vicki Butler-Henderson on Fifth Gear
About Sporting Bears
Since Dream Rides began in 1992, the Sporting Bears have raised over £3 million in donations, including nearly £31,000 at the last show!
Sporting Bears is run on the generosity of its members and support of their partners who freely give their time, fuel, and maintenance of their cars to ensure that every penny donated by you goes directly to the UK children's charities.
Find out more about the Sporting Bears and their fantastic work for charity.
Charities the Bears are supporting at Classic Motor Show 2023
Shine A Light
Shine a Light aim to provide valuable support and a supportive community for children with cancer and their families. www.shinealight.uk/
Medical Detection Dogs
Medical Detection Dogs trains dogs to detect the odour of human disease with the aim of developing faster, more efficient and less invasive diagnostics that lead to better patient outcomes.
Rainbows Hospice for Children and Young People
Rainbows cares for hundreds of families every year who have a baby, child or young person with a serious or terminal illness that means that their lives will be shorter than most. www.rainbows.co.uk/
Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity
90,000 sick kids are treated at Birmingham Children’s Hospital every year. Together we can transform their lives. www.bch.org.uk/