Terms & Conditions
Below you will find the Terms & Conditions for aspects of the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery:
- Ticket Competitions
- Complimentary Ticket Codes
- Lancaster Insurance Pride of Ownership Competition
- Ticket credit redemption
Redeem an additional ticket creditLancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery 2020 ticket holders who have chosen to take up the option of transferring their ticket/s to the 2021 edition of either Classic Motor Show or Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show will receive a credit for one additional one-day adult ticket per booking.
You will receive an email from See Tickets closer to the event you are transferring to (not later than 3 months prior) with details of how to redeem this ticket credit.
- Ticket competitions ("Competition") may be run via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter on the accounts of Exhibitors, Clubs or Publications ("Promoters") participating at the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery as agreed with Clarion Events Ltd ("Organisers")
- The prize consisted of a pair of day passes to the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery, ("Show") which can be taken on any one day of the upcoming event ("Prize").
- The Competition is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 16 or over except the Organisers or Promoters staff/employees, their close relatives or anyone connected with the Competition.
- Entries for the Competition can only be completed via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter through liking and commenting on the competition post as directed on the original Competition post.
- Entries submitted after the Competition closing time specified in the post will not be accepted.
- After the Competition period has closed one entrant will be selected by the Promoter to redeem the Prize ("Winner") and contacted soon after the competition closing date.
- The Winner will be issued with a code to redeem the Prize via the online ticket booking system.
- Prizes must be redeemed before midnight on Thursday prior to the Show opening.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable.
- Prizes do not include a car parking pass.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include Travel or any other expenses, and no cash alternative is available.
- By accepting the Prize the Winners accept and agree to be bound by the Show Terms and Conditions.
- A complimentary ticket for the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery ("Show") admits one person on any one day of the Show period
- Complimentry tickets must be redeemed online via the booking form using the issued ticket code
- Complimentry tickets must be redeemed before midnight on Thursday 12 November 2020
- Complmentary tickets/codes are not for resale and have no cash value
- All complimentary tickets are subject to the Show Terms and Conditions
Lancaster Insurance Pride of Ownership Competition - Winners Prize Terms & Conditions
- The Lancaster Insurance Pride of Ownership Competition ("Competition"), organised by Clarion Events Ltd ("Organiser") takes place at the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery at the NEC, Birmingham Friday 13 November – Sunday 15 November 2020.
- Free classic car insurance, up to the value of £250, (“Prize”) is offered by Lancaster Insurance Services (“Promoter”). Lancaster Insurance Services is a trading name of Insurance Factory Limited, registered in England (No. 02982445) with registered office address at 45 Westerham Road, Bessels Green, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 2QB.
- The Prize is offered to the top three winners of the Lancaster Insurance Pride of Ownership (“Winner”).
- The Winners must be residents of the United Kingdom and aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and eligibility may be required.
- Acceptance of these terms and conditions is a condition of the award. By accepting the Prize, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and any other instructions or terms, these terms and conditions shall prevail where they apply.
- The Winners will be announced at approximately 14:00 on Sunday 15 November 2020. The Prize is awarded conditionally upon the Winner’s acceptance.
- The Prize is valid for, and must be claimed within 1 year of being awarded. To redeem the Prize, Winners must email firstname.lastname@example.org with their vehicle registration number when their policy is due. A call back with an agent will then be arranged. Neither the Organiser nor the Promoter shall not be held responsible for non-delivery of the Prize or any failure by the Winner to take advantage of the Prize for any reason and no alternative will be provided. It is teh Winners responsibility to get in touch with the Promoter in the way stated above.
- Neither the Organiser nor the Promoter accepts responsibility for entries submitted incorrectly or delayed, that do not comply with the terms and conditions.
- The Organiser and the Promoters decision as to entrants taking part and the Winners are final. No correspondence relating to the Competition will be entered into.
- The Organser and the Promoters liability to the Winners for any direct, indirect or consequential damage or loss is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law and in particular they will have no liability to the Winner or to any other third party in respect of any issue which affects the quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Prize or any damage or loss resulting from making use of the Prize. Winners further accept that any replacement or substitution of the Prize is at the Organser or Promoters sole discretion and they are under no obligation to do so.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. There is no cost to enter the Competition. The Winners agree not to sell, offer to sell or use the Prize for any commercial or promotional purpose (including placing the Prize on an internet auction site).
- By entering the Competition you consent to the Promoter’s use of your personal data for the purposes of administering the Prize but such personal data will not be shared with non-affiliated third parties.
- If you are one of the Winners, you may be required to take part in any post-competition publicity as reasonably required by the Organiser or the Promoter, which may include the publication of your name, photographs of you, video, and/or voice recordings. By accepting the Prize the Winners agree to this publicity being used as deemed appropriate by the Organiser and/or the Promoter.
- The Organiser and the Promoter agree to comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) including any subordinate legislation made under it and any provision amending, superseding it or re-enacting it (whether with or without modification).
- The Organiser, reserves the right, at their discretion, to:
(i) Amend these terms and conditions; and
(ii) Disqualify any entrants who do not comply with these terms and conditions or has acted fraudulently in any way; and
(iii) suspend or cancel the Competition at any time and without providing any prior notice, if in its opinion it is deemed necessary or if circumstances arise outside its control; and
(iv) substitute the Prize or any element of the Prize including the Prize value in the event that the Prize cannot be provided to the Winner.
- The Organiser cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction, availability or functionality or otherwise or any other problem with any server, system, network or mobile operator or service provider or otherwise which may result in any registration not being properly logged, not recorded or recognised.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the Organiser or the Promoter’s liability for:
a) Death or personal injury caused by its negligence;
b) Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to clause 18 and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Organiser and the Promoter shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons, the Winner, of property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of the Prize or any element of the Prize, any acts or omissions of its agents.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found by a competent court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable, that term or condition shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable.
- This Competition is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.