Tickets are now on sale! Booking advance tickets to the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery, couldn't be simpler! You can either purchase your advance tickets online or over the phone.
Book before midnight on Thursday 7 November to save up to 15% on the on-the-door ticket prices.
Not sure if you can make it? Not to worry. You can always turn up on the day and book tickets at the door, but remember, you'll save time and money if you book your tickets in advance.
To stay up to date with all of the latest show news sign up to our newsletter.
Advance Ticket Prices
|Family (2 adults & 3 children)||£81.00||£74.00|
|Child (5-15 years)||£18.50||£17.50|
|Child (under 5)||Free|
|Weekend Pass (Friday-Saturday)||£56.00|
|Weekend Pass (Saturday-Sunday)||-||£50.00|
|3 Day Pass||£76.00|
On-The-Door Ticket Prices
|Family (2 adults & 3 children)||£91.00||£81.00|
|Child (5-15 years)||£19.50||£18.50|
|Child (under 5)||Free|
|Weekend Pass (Friday-Saturday)||£66.00|
|Weekend Pass (Saturday-Sunday)||-||£60.00|
|3 Day Pass||£86.00|
Special Edition Top Trumps Classic Cars Pack
To celebrate the Classic Motor Show and Lancaster Insurance's 35th Anniversaries we are producing a special edition pack of Top Trumps featuring 30 classic cars, many of which will be featured at the show.
Car Clubs and exhibitors will be getting involved with the Top Trumps theme and motoring enthusiasts of all generations will be able to enjoy the game in a variety of ways as they explore the show including buying your very own pack to play at the show and beyond.
Packs can be purchased from the Lancaster Insurance stand (1-250) for £6.
Carers admitted free
If you have a disability that restricts your ability to attend the show on your own to the extent where a helper is needed, then a carer is admitted free of charge. A carer ticket can be collected at the Box Office kiosks when you arrive at the venue or arranged along with the paid ticket via the ticket hotline on +44 (0)8712 301 088 (please note calls cost 13p per minute plus network charges).
If you book via the ticket hotline you can opt to have the tickets posted out or emailed to print at home. Simply tell the ticket agent that you wish to book assisted access and carer tickets. If you prefer to book online you can collect a free admission ticket for your carer when you arrive at the NEC from the Box Office. With either option you will need to bring proof of disability with you to the show.
Misplaced your ticket confirmation?
If you have not recieved, or misplaced, your ticket confirmation or reciept you can access it via the See Ticket Customer Service Portal.
Terms & Conditions
1) Advance tickets are available until midnight on Thursday 7 November 2019. After that date, tickets will only be available at the show.
2) All advance bookings are subject to a single transaction fee of £1.95 for standard delivery or £1.95 for print at home e-tickets. Please note that this fee is per transaction and not per ticket.
3) Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, trasferred, or resold for commercial gain.
4) Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5) Visitors will not be allowed admission to the Show without a valid ticket.
6) For the safety of visitors to the Show, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occassions conduct security searches.
7) The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the Show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
8) The Organisers cannot accept finanical or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the Show as a result if contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice south or obtained from any exhibitor.
9) The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Show.
10) Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for marketing, broadcast or security purposes during the Show. By attending the Show, visitors authorise such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use their images, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit.
11) The sale of any articles in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises is strictly forbidden except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserves the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.