I have a ticket for the postponed 2020 event, what are my options?
- Transfer your tickets to Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show 2021. If you just want to transfer your ticket/s over to next year's show you don’t need to do anything! Your booking will be carried over automatically to the equivalent ticket on the corresponding date next year.
- Transfer your ticket to Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show 2021. If you'd like to swap your ticket/s to attend our sister simply email SEE Tickets with your request. Please include your booking reference if you have this.
- If neither of these options are suitable for you you can explore further options via the Customer Services Portal
As a thank you to those continue to support the shows by transferring their tickets we will credit all transferred bookings with an extra adult day ticket (T&Cs apply) so you can introduce a friend or loved one to the joys of these events! Details of how to do this will be sent to you closer to the show you are transferring to. All new tickets will be sent out in the month prior to the show you are transferring to.
PLEASE READ THE BELOW IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED TICKET PROTECTION
Ticket Plan have agreed to carry over your ticket protection to the rescheduled date. Please read the updated terms and conditions.
Booking advance tickets to the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery, couldn't be simpler! Just visit the online booking form to select your tickets.
Then stay up to date with all the latest show news sign up to our newsletter
Advance Ticket PricesYou can purchase advance tickets online before midnight on Thursday 12 November.
|Child (5-15 years)*||£18.50||£17.50|
*Children under 5 are admitted free with a paying adult
Exclusive discount available on adult tickets for members of participating clubs - contact your Club for details
On-The-Door Ticket PricesTickets are limited and on-the-door tickets are offered subject to availability. Booking in advance is advised.
|Child (5-15 years)*||£19.50||£18.50|
Additional measures introduced to keep you safe during your visitIn order to deliver the event inline with Government guidance we have introduced a number of measures to manage the flow of visitors.
When booking your ticket/s you will need to select an entrance time. This half hour slot is when you need to present yourself at the appropriate entrance to be scanned into the hall. You then have the rest of the day to enjoy the show.
You will need to select one entrance for all your party to enter via. Once you are in the hall you can navigate the whole show using the directional aisles.
For full details of the measures being put in place to keep the community safe during the show please visit the Keeping you Safe page.
NHS Test and TraceFor the health and safety of all entrants, your personal details including name and contact telephone number may be shared with NHS Test and Trace, if required, as part of the UK Government's ongoing COVID-19 response
This information will only be used by them where necessary to help stop the spread of COVID-19
If you have any concerns or do not wish to have your personal details shared, please contact email@example.com
Disabled Visitors Ticket Information
Carers admitted free
If you have a disability that restricts your ability to attend the show on your own to the extent where a helper is needed, then a carer can be admitted free of charge to assist you.
As with all tickets, we recommend booking your carer ticket in advance. To do, so once you have ordered your own ticket online please email firstname.lastname@example.org including your booking reference (found on your confirmation) with your request.
If you opt for on-the-door tickets you will need to bring proof of disability with you to the show and visit the Box Office when you arrive at the NEC to arrange your carer ticket.
Terms & Conditions
- By attending the Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show, with Discovery (the Show), you do so entirely at your own risk. Clarion Events Ltd (the Organisers) shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss to you, other than in respect of any injury or loss arising directly as a result of our own negligence. You agree to take full responsibility for your own safety, property, health and wellbeing during and after the event and, if unsure of your own ability or condition to attend, to take appropriate third party advice.
- Visitors will not be allowed admission to the Show without a valid ticket
- For attendees safety, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may conduct security searches
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain
- The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the Show due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets
- If alterations to the show dates are made as a result of COVID-19 ticket holders will be offered alternative dates, events or may be eligible to a refund
- Ticket holders will only be admitted via the entrance, and during the time slot stated on their ticket. Latecomers will be required to wait until they can be safely admitted by security
- All visitors must check their own temperature before leaving home to attend the event. Those with a high temperature should not attend
- Temperature checks will be conducted on arrival. Any visitor with a high temperature (and potentially anyone in their party) will be refused entry and their ticket will be refunded after the event
- Visitors must adhere to all additional measures put in place to comply with COVID-19 rules and guidelines. The latest information will be emailed to ticket bookers and is available on the Show website
- Ticket bookers are responsible for ensuring everyone in their party is aware of, and adheres to all terms and conditions including these additional measures
- The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the Show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor
- The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Show
- Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for marketing, broadcast or security purposes during the Show. By attending the Show, visitors authorise such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use their images, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit
- The sale of any articles in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises is strictly forbidden except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserves the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition
- All advance bookings are subject to a single transaction fee of £1.95. This fee is per transaction and not per ticket
- Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified